Your personal, secluded retreat with metro access
23 miles from downtown Fort Worth
39 miles from DFW International Airport
44 miles from downtown Dallas
About Fort Worth
Fort Worth is the 13th-largest city in the United States, known for Texas hospitality and a dozen remarkable districts full of culture and fun.
- The historic western Stockyards featuring the world’s only twice-daily cattle drive
- A connected downtown with the 35-block Sundance Square district
- The park-filled Cultural District with the Kimbell Art Museum and four other museums, the Botanic Garden and nearby Fort Worth Zoo, ranked #1 in the nation
- Sports and concerts at Dickies Arena, Texas Motor Speedway and Will Rogers Memorial Center, home of the Fort Worth Stock Show and Rodeo.
- Dallas-Fort Worth Airport is #1 for U.S. domestic flights and connects to downtown by commuter rail
With a central North American location that puts you within 4 hours of any major city in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, it’s no surprise that DFW International Airport is one of the world’s busiest and fastest growing. With 2,300 flights daily to more than 160 destinations world-wide, DFW is one of the world’s most convenient airports.
As the ninth-largest city and part of the fourth-largest metropolitan area in the nation, Dallas covers approximately 343 square miles and has a population of 1,241,162. The ultra modern and sophisticated city attracts worldwide travelers, making the area the No. 1 visitor and leisure destination in Texas.
About Old Town Burleson
Brimming with a distinct and authentic charm, Old Town Burleson’s historic character is appreciated by many, from the young to old and from long-term residents to visitors. As the cultural center of Burleson, Old Town is home to numerous cultural events featuring music, arts and history; restaurants with food from all over the globe; a variety of one-of-a-kind local shops and unique and trendy boutiques; as well as an array of entertainment options, from art to axe throwing. The city has invested heavily to support the re-development of the district, which has included addition of a town plaza, expanded public parking, sidewalks and beautification.