On +/- 95 immaculate acres, tucked quietly away behind a decorative iron gate, sits this +/-3,889 square-foot executive home with an adjacent +/-936 square-foot guest home. Offering all of the tranquility and privacy of country living – along with all the culture and conveniences of the city – Wilson Farm is scarcely 20 miles from Fort Worth’s central business district, 39 miles from DFW International Airport, 44 miles from downtown Dallas and less than seven miles from the vibrant heart of Old Town Burleson. Offering convenient connectivity to the major corridors of I-35 and Highway 67, so whether you work in the DFW Metroplex or out of state, this property offers easy access in-and-out.
Just inside the electronic gate, towering pecan and oak trees shade your path, standing sentry to welcome you home. A winding chip-seal surfaced drive leads you up a gentle hill, through a sea of highly improved and terraced coastal pastures to the heart of the property. A stone’s throw from the main residence sits a brilliantly appointed barn boasting 5 stalls with runs, a wash-bay, tack room, and covered storage for hay and equipment.
Suitable for even the most discernible of horse enthusiasts or cattlemen, this working or hobby ranch presents the perfect opportunity to run any variety of operations— from a few head of cattle to a cow/calf operation for an income-producing ranch. The current barn is ideal for realizing your dream of having a few horses of your own with trail rides on your own property. For more serious equestrians, there is plenty of room to add arenas and other facilities for roping, reining, cutting, showing, or stalling. All pastures are fenced and cross-fenced and have excellent quality coastal Bermuda.
Endless adventures await here! You can unwind by fishing in the gorgeous 3-acre pond stocked with black bass, crappie and catfish, four-wheeling, picking dewberries for your own fresh cobbler, enjoying target practice, riding horses, and more. Explore the woods and seasonal creek, which meanders gently through the property, lined with soaring oaks, pecan and cedar elm trees, providing shade, privacy and pleasure to the eyes. All of this can be enjoyed within 7 miles of restaurants, shopping, and nightlife!
If you’ve ever dreamed of being a developer, the ranch presents the potential to subdivide quite easily. The south side is move-in ready for your own personal touches to the residences, barn, pastures, and pond, while the north side offers a tree-lined blank canvas for separate custom homes. It comes with a large water well, giving the ability to design another pond if desired.
The main home, custom built in 1998 and beautifully maintained, boasts four bedrooms with abundant custom built-ins, and three and a half baths. Across the covered patio and sharing the pool is a spacious guest house offering an additional bedroom, full bath, oversized living area and kitchenette. Both residences boast floor-to-ceiling windows, capitalizing on the views of majestic pastures, filled with your own horses or cattle or just natural flora and fauna. It’s an excellent oasis for surviving a pandemic—featuring two beautiful home offices with fiber-optic connectivity to offer space and exclusivity for everyone. An attached oversized three-car garage provides ample room for parking and storage, with an additional storage shed in back. Two fenced yards for pets or kids keeps everyone within your view. With an eye toward low-maintenance and enjoyment of the outdoors, the home boasts energy-efficient Anderson windows and French doors opening to a perfectly appointed stone patio and pool oasis overlooking the three-acre pond.
This ranch is located outside of city limits and currently holds an ag-exemption, resulting in very reasonable property taxes. With connectivity to fiber-optic technology, as well as major highways, airports, and metropolitan areas, this magnificent, retreat-like property truly offers it all.
Additional amenities include:
• Three-acre pond stocked with catfish, bass, crappie
• Five-stall horse barn plus runs, wash rack, tack room, work room, hay and tractor storage
• Sprinkler system and French drain
• Monitored fire and security system
• Lighted swimming pool
• Covered porches
• Small storage shed near house
• Property is fenced and cross-fenced
• Pastures are very clean and well-maintained coastal Bermuda
• Winding, tree-lined private asphalt driveway w/ chip-and-seal topcoat
• Custom Santa Fe electronic gate for additional privacy
• Cattle guards at main entry and residence driveway
• Two additional entrances to pastures.
• 1,509-foot water well, pump and motor ready to activate
• Three heating/cooling zones in the house
• Two separate water heater zones
• Home heat, water, and cookstove are propane (500-gallon tank)
• Guest house is all-electric
• Complete three-tank anaerobic system
• Water is furnished by Bethesda Water Supply Corporation
• Electricity by United Cooperative Extension Service
• Fiber-optics internet in both main and guest homes
• Cattle-working facilities with crowder and squeeze chute -,
• Portable panels for holding or lunging in your choice of configurations
• Kubota tractor and implements
• Kawasaki mule
• Polaris 4-wheeler
• 12-ft Flexwing pasture mower
• Two Conex storage boxes near barn for personal or business storage
• 3-bedroom double-wide mobile home with custom workshop on adjacent one acre lot (ideal for property manager or rental)
• The property is split between the Burleson and Alvarado school districts.